Vale Sells $1.2 Billion Cargo Stakes to Mitsui, Brazil FundJuan Pablo Spinetto
Vale SA, the world’s third-largest mining company, is selling stakes in its cargo unit for about $1.2 billion to Japan’s Mitsui & Co. and a Brazilian government fund as it seeks to focus on higher-return assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself