South African Builders Lost $275 Million in Revenue on StrikeKamlesh Bhuckory
South African construction companies lost about 2.7 billion rand ($275 million) in revenue after workers downed tools for three weeks seeking higher wage increases, according to the builders’ federation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing