Kevin Spacey’s Scheming Politico Lures Europe TV to NetflixKristen Schweizer
Kevin Spacey is poised to scheme his way into more European homes as the politician-star of “House of Cards” should Virgin Media Inc.’s novel deal integrating Netflix Inc. into its cable offerings pay off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders