Ferrexpo Joins Icahn, Glencore as Investor in Iron-Ore ProducerJesse Riseborough
Ferrexpo Plc bought a stake in a Brazilian iron-ore producer that counts billionaire Carl Icahn and Glencore Xstrata Plc among investors, adding to its $1.5 billion plan to double output in the Ukraine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards