Could Sheldon Adelson's EuroVegas Go up in Smoke?By
A tough Spanish antismoking law could snuff out a plan by U.S. billionaire Sheldon Adelson to develop EuroVegas, a €17 billion ($22 billion) casino complex in the Madrid suburbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself