Ryanair Pushing Customer Focus Lets O’Leary Confront IAGKari Lundgren and Robert Wall
Ryanair Holdings Plc aims to become more user-friendly with a simpler website and cooperation with travel agents, in a cultural revolution for the airline that pioneered low-cost travel with minimal customer service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy