Marchionne Prepares Final Hand in Chrysler Merger GameTommaso Ebhardt
Sergio Marchionne, who has spent four years pursuing a merger between Fiat SpA and Chrysler Group LLC, plans to file an initial public offering for the American carmaker in the coming days. It’s an IPO that he’ll do everything he can to avoid letting happen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing