It Takes a Football Player to Sell Men on PamperingBy
Four NFL centers—6-foot-4, 307 pounds on average—will soon be marketing moistened toilet paper sheets called One Wipe Charlies. The New York Post reports that the Dallas Cowboys’ Travis Frederick , the Minnesota Vikings’ John Sullivan, the Buffalo Bills’ Eric Wood, and the San Diego Chargers’ Nick Hardwick have signed on for a marketing campaign to pitch the wipes sold by the razor subscription service Dollar Shave Club. The Post calls it “one of the oddest promotions to involve NFL players,” because, you know, poop and butts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself