Battle of the Dongles: Is Sony Taking on Google's Chromecast?By
Google introduced Chromecast, an HDMI dongle for your television during the summer, a device that streams to a television whatever’s displayed on a Chrome browser. Photos, Web pages, Netflix, Pandora—it was a $35 gadget that sold out on Amazon for a time and got plenty of buzz.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself