Vocativ Brings Data-Mining Technology to the News BusinessBy
There’s another company jumping into the crowded field of New York City-based online news startups. Vocativ, with a website in beta for more than year, describes itself “a media startup built for—and by—the Crowd. We’re currently hard at work building a series of extraordinary technologies and ideas.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas