Tim Hortons CEO Says ‘Must Win’ Battle for U.S. ConsumersAri Altstedter
Tim Hortons Inc. Chief Executive Officer Marc Caira said Canada’s largest coffee and doughnuts chain must succeed in the U.S. as competition brings slower growth at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner