Gas Retains Climate Edge Over Coal in Study of Well LeaksJim Efstathiou Jr. and Mark Drajem
Natural gas leaks from production wells are lower than previous estimates and below the level that would erase the fuel’s climate benefit over coal, according to a University of Texas study backed by both industry and environmentalists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts