Flybe Targets Lower Costs Amid Strategic Review as Managers ExitRobert Wall
Flybe Group Plc, Europe’s largest independent regional airline, said new Chief Executive Officer Saad Hammad will seek to reduce costs by unifying units after managers overseeing the previous strategy departed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy