Biogen Says Rising Cost of Burying U.K. Waste to Boost RevenueLouise Downing
Biogen Ltd., a U.K. developer of facilities that generate electricity from food waste, said revenue is set to double by the end of 2015 as the cost of burying waste rises.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself