U.S. Stocks Gain While Oil Retreats, Treasuries AdvanceStephen Kirkland and Nick Taborek
U.S. equities rose a third day as Microsoft Corp.’s plan to buy back $40 billion in stock fueled optimism that more companies will return cash to shareholders, while Treasuries climbed before a Federal Reserve decision tomorrow. European and Asian shares retreated and oil fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations