Roth Quits J.C. Penney Board as Vornado Plans Stake SaleMatt Townsend and Miles Weiss
Vornado Realty Trust Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steven Roth resigned from J.C. Penney Co.’s board as his firm plans to sell its stake, ending a costly three-year attempt to remake the department-store chain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing