Gold Traders Most Bearish Since June as Syria Eases: CommoditiesNicholas Larkin
Gold traders are the most bearish since June as the threat of an imminent attack on Syria eased and speculation mounted the Federal Reserve will start curbing stimulus as the U.S. economy improves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks