U.S. Video-Game Sales Rise in September on ‘Grand Theft’Cliff Edwards
U.S. sales of video-game products jumped 27 percent last month to $1.08 billion, driven by purchases of Take-Two Interactive Inc.’s “Grand Theft Auto V.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans