U.S. Repo Close: Current 10-Year Note at Lowest Rate, -0.19%Bloomberg News
The following is a summary of closing rates in the market for U.S. repurchase agreements, or repos, in New York. All repo rates are for overnight transactions at the bid side of the market as reported by GovPX Inc., a unit of ICAP Plc, the world's largest inter-dealer broker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day