Royal Mail Plans Initial Public Offering Within WeeksRobert Hutton and Ruth David
Royal Mail Group Ltd., the U.K.’s 360-year-old postal service, intends to hold an initial public offering of a majority stake “in the coming weeks” to help the company gain a competitive edge against European rivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing