Here’s How Batista’s OGX Nightmare Gets Worse for PimcoPeter Millard and Juan Pablo Spinetto
As creditors led by Pacific Investment Management Co. try to salvage what is left of their stake in Eike Batista’s oil ambitions, the specter of ATP Oil & Gas Corp.’s demise underscores how much more they stand to lose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks