Mitsubishi Motors Said to Consider $2 Billion Share SaleEmi Urabe, Monami Yui and Yuki Hagiwara
Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is nearing a decision to raise as much as 200 billion yen ($2 billion) via a public offering of new shares as it seeks to reduce preferred stock held by other Mitsubishi companies, two people with direct knowledge of the plan said. The shares fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap