Charities Decry Food Aid Cuts Pushed by House RepublicansDerek Wallbank
House Republicans plan to vote on a bill next week that could push millions of people off U.S. food aid programs that have expanded since the economic downturn, potentially burdening charities that help feed the hungry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders