ENRC Founders Win 95.5% Takeover Support, Extend BidFirat Kayakiran
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp.’s founders won approval from 95.5 percent of shareholders for their plan to acquire the ferrochrome producer and extended their offer to Sept. 25 for the remaining investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day