DNB Slides as Capital Buffers Seen Denting Dividends: Oslo MoverAlastair Reed and Stephen Treloar
DNB ASA fell the most in 12 weeks in Oslo as SEB AB said capital rules may lead to slower lending growth and limit the ability of Norway’s largest lender to increase dividends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders