Billionaire Rinehart Loses Final Bid for Stake in RhodesJoe Schneider
Billionaire Gina Rinehart, Asia’s richest woman, lost her final bid to reclaim a stake in one of Australia’s most valuable iron-ore deposits, now held by a company founded by her father’s former partner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's