Suicide Car Bombs Hit Egypt Security Targets in North SinaiMariam Fam and Salma El Wardany
Two suicide car bombs struck security targets in North Sinai, killing at least six people, as the military pressed an offensive in the volatile region, security officials and state media said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis