Apartment Showroom Visitors Near Olympic Village Site JumpKathleen Chu and Katsuyo Kuwako
Visitors to apartment showrooms in the Tokyo Bay area where the Olympic Village will be built doubled after the city was selected to host the 2020 Olympic Games, according to Japan’s biggest developer by market value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis