IBM Grip Loosened in Dow Average With Visa, Goldman AddedWhitney Kisling and Nick Taborek
International Business Machines Corp., whose $186.60 share price and 2.6 percent loss in 2013 combined to restrain the Dow Jones Industrial Average more than any other stock, is about to have its influence diluted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy