Brazil May Make Own Network Equipment as Spying DefenseAnna Edgerton
Brazil’s government is considering developing locally made network equipment that phone companies would be required to use as a defense against foreign spies, Communications Minister Paulo Bernardo said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant