Batali Raises Minimum Wages, Maximum Prices at Del PostoRyan Sutton
Del Posto, the priciest restaurant in the New York branch of chef Mario Batali’s empire, is boosting wages for some staff and prices on its high-end dinner menus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States