Seagate CEO Says He May Acquire Software CompaniesSarah Frier
Seagate Technology Plc, a maker of storage drives, is on the lookout for software acquisitions that can help it meet booming demand for cloud computing, said Chief Executive Officer Stephen Luczo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's