Russia Stocks Have Best Streak of Gains Since 2010 on ChinaKsenia Galouchko
Russian stocks had the longest winning streak since April 2010 as data showing China’s economy is improving buoyed metal producers and offset a drop in crude prices that curbed appetite for oil companies’ shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy