Former Citigroup CEO Weill Gives $100 Million to CornellOliver Staley
Sanford “Sandy” Weill, the former chairman and chief executive officer of Citigroup Inc., and his wife, Joan, gave $100 million to Cornell University’s medical school, bringing their total donations to the university to more than $600 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone