Energy Recovery Joins Acciona on Saudi Desalination WorksGlen Carey
Energy Recovery Inc., whose clean technologies help increase energy savings to the water industry, will work with Acciona SA on a 100,000-cubic-meter seawater desalination plant being built in Saudi Arabia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's