China Stocks Rise on Industrial Output; Volumes Hit 3-Year HighBloomberg News
China’s stocks rose, with trading volumes on the benchmark index jumping to the highest levels since October 2010, as better-than-estimated industrial production data signaled a turning point for the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster