Brazil Real Rises to Six-Week High as China Boosts Trade OutlookGabrielle Coppola and Josue Leonel
The real rallied to its highest level in six weeks as signs of economic strength in China, Brazil’s biggest trading partner, bolstered the central bank’s efforts to support the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing