Youngest Japan Boards Beating Oldest With Stocks Rising 139%Masaaki Iwamoto
Youth is beating experience in Japan’s stock market, where only 4 percent of companies have boards where the average age is less than 50, generating returns twice those of corporations with older directors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States