Netflix Added to Virgin Media U.K. TV in Industry FirstCliff Edwards
Netflix Inc.’s subscription-video service will be offered on Virgin Media cable systems in the U.K., marking the first time the Web-delivered product is integrated by a major pay-TV provider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline