Rubber Jumps to Three-Month High as Japan Boosts Growth EstimateAya Takada and Supunnabul Suwannakij
Rubber climbed to the highest level in more than three months as Japan grew faster than previously estimated last quarter, boosting confidence in the recovery of the world’s third-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy