Obama’s Choice to Run U.S. IRS Worth Up to $27.4 MillionRichard Rubin
John Koskinen, nominated to become U.S. Internal Revenue Service commissioner, has a net worth between $7.1 million and $27.4 million, according to a financial disclosure released by the administration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders