Gold Sales From Perth Mint Drop in August as Fed Nears TaperPhoebe Sedgman
Gold sales from Australia’s Perth Mint, which refines most of the country’s bullion, tumbled in August, adding to signs bullion demand in advanced economies is slumping as the U.S. Federal Reserve prepares to curb stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’