Democratic Republic of Congo’s Credit Rating to Boost InvestmentMichael J. Kavanagh
Democratic Republic of Congo’s new credit rating may enable the country to sell debt abroad and set a benchmark for companies seeking to tap international financing, Congo’s banking association chief said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy