Can WiGig Become as Much a Household Name as Wi-Fi?David Meyer
Over the last 14 years, the Wi-Fi Alliance has accomplished something truly remarkable. It turned Wi-Fi into a brand recognized the world over by the tech-savvy and tech-challenged alike. Whether you pronounce it “Wee-Fee” or “Wai-Fai,” the familiar Wi-Fi logo is known by anyone with a smartphone, laptop, or tablet to connect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas