Stocks Gain on China Exports as Yen Weakens on OlympicsNikolaj Gammeltoft and Stephen Kirkland
Stocks rose in the U.S. and emerging markets and currencies from South Korea’s won to Malaysia’s ringgit strengthened as Chinese exports topped forecasts. Japanese shares gained and the yen weakened after Tokyo was selected to host the 2020 Olympics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing