Dresser to Dril-Quip Seen as Targets for GE: Real M&ATim Catts and Brooke Sutherland
General Electric Co.’s burgeoning interest in oil and gas assets and a cash stockpile approaching the highest level in at least a decade is turning Dresser-Rand Group Inc. and Dril-Quip Inc. into potential takeover targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting