Xiaomi Beats Apple to Smart TV With $490 Set Coming Next MonthBloomberg News
Xiaomi Corp., the smartphone maker that outsells Apple Inc. in China, has beat it on another front. The Chinese company will soon offer a TV that connects to the Web and runs on the Android operating system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States