Top Brazil Copper Smelter Rises on Cost-Cutting Relocation PlanChristiana Sciaudone and Juan Pablo Spinetto
Paranapanema SA, Brazil’s biggest copper smelter, rose to the highest in three months after its chief executive said he is revising plans to install a new plant in the country in a bid to reduce costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy