Moody’s Thumbs Down on Upgrade With Tusk Debt Cut: Poland CreditMaciej Onoszko and Piotr Bujnicki
Moody’s Investors Service and Standard & Poor’s dashed hopes for a quick ratings upgrade for Poland as Prime Minister Donald Tusk rattled investors with a pledge to cancel bonds held by pension funds to cut public debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License