Microsoft Wins Trial on Google’s Patent Licensing TacticsTodd Shields and Susan Decker
Google Inc.’s Motorola Mobility didn’t act in good faith when it demanded patent royalties from Microsoft Corp. for use of video-compression and Wi-Fi technology, a federal jury said yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing